This is part of Machine Learning Engineering and DevOps Learning Series.
In this session we will discuss how to do scalable machine learning with Apache Spark.
This is a FREE class!
Can’t make it to live session? No worries. Go ahead and register; we will send you the session recording .
See below for past session recordings & notes
What you will learn
- Introduction to Apache Spark
- Spark Machine Learning library
- Running a Spark ML algorithm in the cloud
Developers, DevOps, Data Scientists
- Must have: Development experience
- Nice to have: Python knowledge
- Nice to have: Machine Learning knowledge
What to Bring
- Please bring a reasonably modern laptop (Corporate laptops with overly restrictive firewalls may not work well; Personal laptops are recommended)
- Need to have a Machine Learning Environment setup on your laptop. Please follow this guide
- [nice to have] download our docker image elephantscale/es-training
Sujee Maniyam is a seasoned practitioner and founder of Elephant Scale. He teaches and consults in AI (machine learning and deep learning) and Big Data (Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL) and and Cloud technologies.
Mike Kane is a Senior Data Scientist specializing in Natural Language Processing. He has a passion for Deep Learning, and has professionally trained teams from multiple Fortune 100 companies in ML and AI