This is part of Machine Learning Engineering and DevOps Learning Series.
In this session we will discuss how to do training in a cloud environment using GPU.
This is a free, live, instructor-led, virtual class.
Can’t attend live class?
No worries. Sign up and we will email you recordings once they are ready.
Session recordings are available below when ready
What you will learn
- Overview of GPU based offering in the cloud
- Pricing comparison of GPU instances
- Selecting and running a GPU instance in the cloud
- Upload data to cloud storage
- Running a GPU intensive neural net program on the instance; we will use the CIFAR program we developed in the previous session
Developers, DevOps, Data Scientists
- Must have : Development experience
- Nice to have: Python knowledge
What to Bring
- Please bring a reasonably modern laptop (Corporate laptops with overly restrictive firewalls may not work well; Personal laptops are recommended)
- Need to have a Machine Learning Environment setup on your laptop. Please follow this guide
- [nice to have] download our docker image elephantscale/es-training
Sujee Maniyam is a seasoned practitioner and founder of Elephant Scale. He teaches and consults in AI (machine learning and deep learning) and Big Data (Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL) and and Cloud technologies.