Machine Learning Engineering – Model Serving (FREE)
This is part of Machine Learning Engineering and DevOps Learning Series.
In this session we will discuss how to serve models
This is a FREE class!
Can’t make it to live session? No worries. Go ahead and register; we will send you the session recording .
See below for past session recordings & notes
What you will learn
- Prepping the model for serving
- Inference architecture
- Simple model serving using Python web service
- Model servers: Tensorflow Model Server, AWS Sagemaker
- Serving a model using Tensorflow Model Server
- Inference load balancing and best practices
Developers, DevOps, Data Scientists
- Must have : Development experience
- Nice to have: Python knowledge
What to Bring
- Please bring a reasonably modern laptop (Corporate laptops with overly restrictive firewalls may not work well; Personal laptops are recommended)
- Need to have a Machine Learning Environment setup on your laptop. Please follow this guide
- [nice to have] download our docker image elephantscale/es-training
Sujee Maniyam is a seasoned practitioner and founder of Elephant Scale. He teaches and consults in AI (machine learning and deep learning) and Big Data (Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL) and and Cloud technologies.
He is an open source contributor, author ( ‘Hadoop illuminated‘ and ‘HBase Design Patterns‘) and speaker at conferences. He also advises and mentors various companies and organizations.
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/sujeemaniyam
Github : https://github.com/sujee
Mike Kane is a Senior Data Scientist specializing in Natural Language Processing. He has a passion for Deep Learning, and has professionally trained teams from multiple Fortune 100 companies in ML and AI
Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/mikekane2/
Github : https://github.com/mike-kane