This is part of Machine Learning Engineering and DevOps Learning Series.
TensorFlow Version 2 (known as TF2) is a big release to TensorFlow.
It aims to make TF easier to use with brand new high level APIs.
In this session we will explore the new features of TF2
This is a FREE class!
Can’t make it to live session? No worries. Go ahead and register; we will send you the session recording .
See below for past session recordings & notes
What you will learn
- Changes from TF1
- TF Datasets library
- Efficient loading of data
- Using Google Colab to run ML code
Developers, DevOps, Data Scientists
- Must have : Development experience
- Nice to have: Python knowledge
What to Bring
- Please bring a reasonably modern laptop (Corporate laptops with overly restrictive firewalls may not work well; Personal laptops are recommended)
- Need to have a Machine Learning Environment setup on your laptop. Please follow this guide
- [nice to have] download our docker image elephantscale/es-training
Sujee Maniyam is a seasoned practitioner and founder of Elephant Scale. He teaches and consults in AI (machine learning and deep learning) and Big Data (Hadoop, Spark, NoSQL) and and Cloud technologies.
Mike Kane is a Senior Data Scientist specializing in Natural Language Processing. He has a passion for Deep Learning, and has professionally trained teams from multiple Fortune 100 companies in ML and AI