This is part of the Terraform Learning Series.
Terraform is a HashiCorp open-source tool for deploying infrastructure in multiple cloud environments.In this session, we will explore Infrastructure as Code and how Terraform works
This is a FREE class!
Can’t make it to live session? No worries. Go ahead and register; we will send you the session recording.
See below for past session recordings & notes
What you will learn
- Module Basics
- Module Inputs
- Module Locals
- Module Outputs
- Module Gotchas
- File Paths
- Inline Blocks
- Module Versioning
DevOps, Developers, Architects
- Some background with Unix or Linux including the command line
- Some knowledge of a programming language such as Java, C#, Python, Node.js, etc.
What to Bring
- A reasonably modern laptop
- Unrestricted connection to the Internet. Laptops with overly restrictive VPNs or firewalls may not work properly
- Chrome browser
- SSH client for your platform
- Need to have a Machine Learning Environment setup on your laptop. Please follow this guide
Mark is an experienced, hands-on software architect, practicing and teaching AI, Machine Learning, Blockchain, Spark, Hadoop, NoSQL, and more. He worked in a variety of verticals (Hightech, Healthcare, O&G, Legal, Fintech). His classes are hands-on and draw heavily on his industry experience. Mark is certified in Google Cloud (GCP), Amazon (AWS), and Hadoop.
Mark is an author and maintainer for a popular open-source project for lawyers and researchers, FreeEed, which deals with search and massive scalability.