As a machine learning practitioner, you want to produce more and more useful solutions, training your model on larger and larger datasets. But then you run out of memory and need to rewrite your solutions to work on multiple machines, with associated overhead. What if you could pull memory resources together and give your server all the memory that it needs. Even though it sounds like a fairy tale, it is true, with the help of a virtual memory solution from Kove.
What you will learn in the webinar
- Kove memory pool concept introduces a revolution in computing. With it, one can build scalable computing solutions on a level that was not possible before. You can benefit from this webinar in the following ways:
- If you are a manager and a leader, you can plan your IT strategy involving the use of Kove memory that will give your company an early competitive advantage
- If you are a software architect, you can help discover new use cases in such areas as AI, Machine Learning, and high-performance computing
- If you are an IT administrator, you can start preparing for a new career in this promising area
- If you are a software developer, you can acquire the new skills that will help you lead the company in this revolution
Wednesday Feb 10, 2021 10 AM PST / 12 PM CST /1 PM EST