We offer a special training for people who are job seekers and looking for a career in Big Data.
- You are actively looking for a job (looking while employed doesn’t count :-))
- Want to have a career in Big Data / Data Science
- Fresh graduates looking for their first job can apply too
- Currently, we are only accepting applicants from North America, Europe, and Australia
More Eligibility Requirements
- Most of our classes are very hands-on. So to successfully participate in the class you need to have the following
- Very important: have a decent developer or analyst background. Having some work experience in a relevant area (developer or analyst) will help you get the most out of our training
- If you just graduated from college and don’t have work experience, we look for strong programming background
- Have reasonable expectations:
For example, if you have no programming background, wanting to become ‘data scientist’ is an unrealistic goal.
What do I need do to get most out of the class?
Some preparation on your own can go a long way
- Make sure you have computer or laptop that can participate in online classes (has audio capabilities to join an online conference)
How the program works
- You can apply for a class, but a spot is NOT guaranteed
- Our training classes will be taught online.
- If we have space available, we will be happy to accommodate you
- Please note, classes can be canceled or postponed at our discretion for various reasons
- And more importantly, please note that
- There is no guarantee of getting a job after the class
- We don’t place you in companies
- The classes are heavily discounted from our regular prices (Contact us for discounts)
- Nominal deposit required to secure your seat before the class.
- You agree to pay the balance within 6 months of landing your next job
How can I return the favor?
- First of all, we want you to be successful in your career!
- Following is much appreciated:
- Help us with running future classes