Today, there is a great need for the introduction of AI intro all aspects of software, making the enterprise software smart. The argument one often finds in articles describing the unsatisfactory state of business software is, “If smartphones can do it, why can’t enterprise software?”
This course addresses the need for smart software for text processing.
The course is intended for software architects and engineers. It gives them a practical level of experience, achieved through a combination of about 50% lecture, 50% demo work with student’s participation.
Software Architects, Developers
- familiarity with any programming language
- be able to navigate Linux command line
- basic knowledge of command line Linux editors (VI / nano)
Working environment will be provided for students. Students would only need an SSH client and a browse.
Zero Install: There is no need to install software on students’ machines.
- AI overview
- A brief history of AI
- Types of AI systems
- Training machine learning models
- Applying models for prediction
- Demos and Labs
- Text processing elements
- Tokenizers, n-grams
- Stopword removal
- Text processing pipelines
- AI with TensorFlow and Keras
- Google democratization of AI with TensorFlow
- Types of neural network (Perceptron, CNN) and their use
- Text Processing with TensorFlow
- Use cases and labs